Friday, April 10, 2009

Now with Bracelets!

Did you ever have one of those days when you thought you'd be in the shower by 8:30 am and out the door by 9:30 am, but instead you sit down and make three bracelets to put in your etsy shop. And then you have to photograph them, and then edit out all the bad photos. Then you decide that a piece of black velvet would make a nice backdrop for the bracelets, but the velvet looks like it has been wadded in a ball for the past 15 years (probably because it has) so then you have to iron the velvet, and take all new pictures, and edit out the bad ones.
Then it's lunch time.
Then it's 1:00 pm. And you finally do get in the shower and are out the door by 1:30 pm.
Ever have days like that?
Anyway, bracelets are going into the shop, probably early next week, as the weekend will be a mad caper involving eggs, sugar, and me cursing while I try to figure out what I'm going to make for brunch at my cousin's house.
Wow, that velvet looks really lint-y.

3 comments:

alejna said...

Yup, I have days like that. At least with a similar timeline. Typically not so productive, though.

I love the bracelets!

Nowheymama said...

So pretty!!

Misty said...

*GASP*

OOOoooo, I LIKE THOSE.


OOoooo.