Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When it rains...

Lately I have been trying to figure out how to end this blog. And a little bit of "do I really want to end this blog?" Yes, and no. I don't know. All through the day, I make mental notes for future posts - but the thought of sitting down at the computer, like I am right now, well, it's currently way down at the bottom of my list. A very, very low priority.

It has been a busy, eventful summer. There was, of course, the Alaska cruise in late June to early July. That event gets an A++++.



Then we were home for a mere 5 days before heading out to Illinois for the 50th wedding anniversary celebration of an aunt and uncle of TH's. (Which receives only a B, due to hair-frizzing humidity) From there TH went home, I went to NY for 8 days during which time Ben was spirited away to Grandma and Grandpa's for his annual week of doting grandparently spoilage.

From that point on, things sort of took a slide downhill. I will not go into detail except to say that it involves the health of people I dearly love. So, dear fellow bloggers, I hope you understand if I take my leave from this place for a bit.

I do still enjoy checking in with you all now and then, and hope you are all having a splendid summer.

Be well,
-Becky

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yes. I think we can all understand that. I hope all turns out splendidly and that we will hear from you again.
Blessings!

Misty said...

Well. Of course. Of course.

But still. :(

I miss having you about. But I understand. Come back soon, if you can?

Nowheymama said...

PLEASE DON'T GO!

Ahem. I mean, do what is best for you and your family of course.

But I will always want to hear from you, when you have the time.

McMama said...

i get it.

although just as soon as i think, i'll never blog again i have a blogging spurt.

in any case, don't let the blogosphere run your life. just live it.

the dragonfly said...

Thinking of you....

...and hope to hear more from you one day...

NotSoSage said...

You know me. And you know that I will read you when I can, if you will write when you can.

I hope the last month of the summer saw some improvements.