Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Since you asked...

Well my bags are (not) packed and I'm ready to go... So ready. In all my 20 years in the travel industry, I have never, ever been on a cruise that was longer than a day and didn't involve catching fish. Granted, I am in the flying end of the travel industry spectrum. Nevertheless, I AM SO EXCITED! We'll hit Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan, and will be joined by 12 other family members from both TH's and my sides. There will be cousins for Ben to play with! I anticipate a very good time will be had by all. I intend to post pictures etc. after we get back, though I can't guarantee that will happen before all the other stuff we've got going on... Now if all the rain and wind would please head on back to November, we'll get this party started!

6 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I have been to all of those towns! Have a wonderful time; I can't wait to hear all about it.

Kathryn said...

I just got done watching The Alaska Experiement on the Discovery Channel and now I want to go to.
I am so excited for you! Take tons of pictures to share with us!!!

Mad said...

Have fun.

the dragonfly said...

Oh wow, fabulous! Enjoy Alaska! I hope I can see it one day..

Misty said...

Oh, you are going to have a great time! Take lots and lots of pictures for us :)

Beck said...

Have a GREAT time! That sounds wildly fun.