Monday, June 09, 2008

Dude, Where's My Summer?


Just a quiet, rainy day - doing laundry and listening to this and this. Perfect rainy-day music.

School ends this Friday. It's been a really good year - I like the school and I've met some really nice people whose kids are also enrolled there. I'll miss the daily visiting at drop-off, and hope that the tentave playdates actually pan out.

We already have a LOT scheduled for the summer; Alaska cruise (in 3 weeks!) visit to the midwest to see Grandma and Grandpa, camping on the beach, reunion party with college friends I've only recently gotten back in touch with.

Yep.

Summer will be over before I know it.

If it ever STARTS.

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Oh! Where are you going in Alaska? I spent the summer after I graduated from H.S. there and I loved it! I keep telling Scott that I want to take him someday.

I hope your summer doesn't fly by *too* quickly!

Kathryn said...

You're going to Alaska? How exciting!!
And yes. Summer can make an appearance any day now. :)

Saly said...

AN ALASKAN CRUISE?!?!?! I am so jealous!!

Misty said...

Sleeping buds...

It will be here and gone before you know it.