Friday, May 16, 2008

The One With All the Pictures



It's Clothesline weather again! Yay!
Does anyone else's kid continually use their clothes as a napkin? If so, what are you doing to remedy this? Because seriously, I'm thinking about converting Ben's wardrobe to "Tie-Dye Everything."



A later start than I'd hoped, but with any luck, we'll have some fresh veggies this summer!




(Pssst it's almost time for Folklife :)
Ooo, ooo, I think one of my favorite artists, Jill Mayberg, designed the logo this year!)

8 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Oh how I wish I could grow vegetables!! All I have is a tiny balcony..and because of the way it's built, the sun shines brightly into the living room but anything on the floor of the balcony is in complete shade.

*sigh*

Nowheymama said...

My children like to use *my* wardrobe as napkins. Hence all of my black shirts and sweaters.

Misty said...

I want a clothesline. And my tomatoes that I was bemoaning about so long ago? They are flowering. I feel smug. Deliciousness, here I come!

theflyingmum said...

Misty, you lucky devil! My biggest tomato plants are still only about 3" tall. We may get some fruit in August, with any luck.

Kathryn said...

Oh yes. My Joey think that his clothes are strictly for wiping bodily fluids. Ick.

I am so thankful that summer is coming. I can't wait for garden veggies!

NotSoSage said...

'Kay, seriously. Will someone tell the sun to make a vist to Central Canada, please? I want to confidently put vegetables out into the ground without fearing a deadly spring frost will make all my efforts null and void.

Sarcasta-Mom said...

A clothesline! That's what I need to help cut down on my energy bill!

My veggies have been pretty sad and wilty since we put them in the ground. Good luck with yours

Sarcasta-Mom said...

Thanks for the tips on my veggies. I'm going to try that stuff and pray my veggies get happier.