Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring Break

Remember this? well this year is different, so far.

I mean, I was dreading it, because I remembered that post - and also I think I may have something, uh, hormonal going on. But to my advantage was the memory of last years frustration and the realization that I'd better have plenty of "things to do" for the sake of BOTH of our sanities. So yesterday we spent a couple of hours at the local Children's Museum. I am embarrassed to admit that we had never been before. The only other time I had stepped foot inside their door was to ask for a membership donation for our up-coming auction (which they thankfully obliged us with!) And now that we've been, I will absolutely be bidding on that item!

I have also been blown away by all the awesome activities posted on The Crafty Crow. As have many others. It seems like I can't visit a mommy-blog without seeing a link to this site. All in all, I think it'll turn out to be a pretty o.k. spring break, dontcha think?

Random Things:

auction things



journal things



garden things





Eren over at Vintage Chica asked about what kinds of thing inspire us. Too many creative bloggers to mention have definitely inspired me - you guys rock!
Maybe you found something here today that inspired you?

3 comments:

Mad said...

Those journals are amazing!

I planted seeds with Miss M the other day--not that we could plant them outside for at least a couple of months. The problem is, I keep forgetting to water them. Damn.

Kathryn said...

Those journals are gorgeous! I love them!
And gardening? Oh, I can't wait! Hurry, warm weather!

Alpha DogMa said...

Hey your back! I missed you! Yes, blogging breaks are so lovely -- I'm glad you returned to the fold. Your 'passing' was noticed.