Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hey, Look... it's Me!



Yeah, so, this is pretty much how I look these days. That was a pretty good hair day too. I recently started getting "regular hair maintenance" (sounds like I'm talking about a car, doesn't it - *sigh* it's been a while) and I'm still getting used to using all these "styling aids" (roundy-brushy things and hair dryers) and "products" (anti-frizzy things and shine enhancers)

It's a lot more work than I normally like. But I'm trying to get used to it.

PS, thanks Mad Hatter for the inspiration. How do you get those scanned photos to look so good on the computer?

10 comments:

saly said...

Beautiful!! I love the waves!

Tracey said...

It looks like it's a breezy do. Probably takes more effort than appears, right? Mine can get all poufy now that it's short again, if I don't put the right goop in it....

Beck said...

Hey, it's you! You have GORGEOUS hair!

theflyingmum said...

"The waves" are actually "the curl" which I have attempted to straighten out with the round brush and blow dryer (and some goop). Clearly, I need more practice...
PS: thanks, Beck.

Misty said...

Look at that sun-shiny smile! You are lovely. :)

Mad said...

Yay! You! You look fabulous. Thanks for posting this.

Kathryn said...

Ooo. I love the hair. I have curly hair that I attempt to straighten too. I must admit you do a much better job at it than I.

Jennifer said...

Hey! It's nice to "meet" you! I would give anything for nice, thick hair like you have. Mine is so....flat. Bah. Lucky you!

NotSoSage said...

Hey, you!

Nice to see you!

Nowheymama said...

Hey! I'll have to show my mom so she knows who to look for at work. :)