Monday, September 10, 2007

Question...

When you pull up my blog, does the "Flying Mum" banner stick out of the frame on the right side? We have a wide screen on our laptop and the banner is nicely centered in the frame when I look at it here at home, but when I've pulled up my blog at my folks' or my in-laws, the banner sort of hangs over the edge a little on the right. I'm just wondering if I need to go back and crop it some more. And if I even remember how to do that. *sigh* And I'm freaking out about the Monday Mission I'm supposed to post today. Later. Much, much later.

6 comments:

nowheymama said...

Yes, the banner sticks out over the edge. :/

My MM post is up, such as it is.

I hope Ben starts feeling better about school soon!

Jennifer said...

The banner looks centered on the screen for me, but hangs off on the right according to the margins of your blog, if that makes sense. (The blog margins do not fill the entire screen, for me.)

The Monday Missions appear to be double-booked this time around, as Painted Maypole is also doing them (she is on #2 of 4.)

Maybe you're off the hook for the next two weeks?! Here is a link to her, if you two want to chat:

http://paintedmaypole.blogspot.com/

:)

allrileyedup said...

The banner looks nicely centered to me.

Mad Hatter said...

The banner looks great to me.

Alpha DogMa said...

Sticks out. To the right. I thought it might be a right wing political statement. Or not.

Magpie said...

Sticks out of its black line border.