Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hey Everybody, What Time Is It?

Whoa! Where did the time go?! School starts this Wednesday - we made it through the summer! Yeah! As promised, I'm hosting a round of Monday Missions for September (and one on October 1st) The first topic will be for Monday, September 10th and since I know it will be a crazy week, for me at least, I wanted to post the topic early so as to have a week to compose it (and myself!) Topic #1 - everybody's favorite back-to-school assignment: "What I did this summer." Feel free to make a mockery of this, or play it straight. Use of pictures is encouraged, though not required. I'm off to fly the friendly skies - Have Fun!

5 comments:

Alpha DogMa said...

I use to loathe this assignment in school. Because my holidays always seemed dull. Just like now.

nowheymama said...

I'm in!

And I loved your last post.

Mad Hatter said...

Whaaa? You're doing the Monday Mission too. Now I'm confused. Painted Maypole is also doing it. Hmmmm.

Beck said...

Oh hey! That's fun. I might - MIGHT - take part. Although nothing really HAPPENED during my summner. I can lie or something.

theflyingmum said...

Yes, yes! Make something up!