Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Probably Me...

...but it might not be. My husband, The Floating Husband (TFH for short,) has taken an interest in my hobby. I think it started on one of his duty nights. "Duty" means a shift of about 30 + hours at work, stretching into the wee hours of the morning. Boredom and Internet access led him to my blog. Then to the comments left on my blog. Then to YOU! He's really taken to some of you, and sometimes reads your posts before I do. So - for those of you with site meter - if it looks like I've been lurking around your blog, well, it's probably me... ...but it might not be...

10 comments:

Alpha DogMa said...

Mine too!
My husband reads everyone's blogs in the evening. AND I wonder if people think I'm a huge scary nerdy lurker.
So if you don't think poorly of me - I won't think poorly of you. Deal?

NotSoSage said...

That's too funny. Joe usually just ends up getting a synopsis from me, but he's certainly done a bit of linking from mine to others' while at work. Hi TFH!

Tracey said...

That's funny. My husband knows I blog (how could he NOT?) but hasn't asked to see it yet. Not that I'd hide it, just that it'd be an end to an era, for me...

jen said...

i love that he's taken an interest. J knows all about it and will read if i ask him to but otherwise, nothing. i like that TFH is checking it out.

Jennifer said...

Hello, Floating Husband!

:)

Swistle said...

Tell him he has to come up with his own nickname (Flying Pup?) and then he has to leave comments before vanishing into the night.

Sara said...

So what your saying is that people can see it when I talk their blogs? This is not good. :)

How can I do that, I wonder?

Sara said...

when I stalk, not talk.

wow, like you have multiple husbands.....I just cannot type.

Misty said...

I knew the web counter dealy boppers had that function...but does anyone really use them? I have a web counter dealy bopper and have simply come to the conclusion that I am the only one regularly reading my blog. ;) So, TFH, come on down! Join the Mommy Blogger neighborhood. We are glad to have you over for a casserole and some of Swistle's cookies!

theflyingmum said...

I think all this attention is making TFH a little paranoid. But if Swistle makes oatmeal raisin - he'll feel MUCH better!