Thursday, November 02, 2006

One Hour

Is it OK that this journal is mainly, currently just for me? I've decided to dedicate one hour this morning to this blog. Ben is off to Kindergarten... I love this time of year, when it's rainy and I don't have to worry about clean hair at the bus-stop. I can just throw on a hat and be off (ok, that's not really the only reason why I love this time of year, but it is an added bonus.) This has been a rough week. I can partially attribute it to PMS, where the "P" can stand for Pre, Pending, or Post - take your pick. But as Joe would remind me, hormones don't create these emotions, they only magnify what's already there. Ben bore the brunt of my bitchiness. You'd think I'd know better than to eat the 'fun size' snickers I bought for trick or treaters; sugar does as much damage to my patience as PMS does. Is it just me, or are 'fun size' candy bars a lot less fun than they used to be - ie smaller? Also, the only trick or treater we got was our own. The snickers will have to go to work with the Mr.

No comments: